Pre-School-12th Grade Admission Process
Please contact the school at 386-328-1707 for admission information.
Peniel welcomes transfer students of all ages, but does request that parents wishing to transfer their children to Peniel provide a copy of the following:
- Official Transcripts
- The address of the student's previous school (for cumulative file transfer)
- All information on students must be provided to Peniel for review before an admission interview can be scheduled.
- PBA also requires all prospective transfer students to pass an entrance examination and an interview with the admissions team. For more information, please call (386) 328-1707
Upon confirmation of availability:
- Please print and fill out the appropriate Student Registration Packet
- Please include copies of the following with any Registration Packet
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Current Vaccination Record (Blue Card)
- School Entry Health Exam (Canary DH-3040)
- Signed Statement of Agreement in accordance with PBA Student Handbook.
- Please click here to view the immunization schedules for 0- 6 years
- Please click here to view the immunization schedules for 7-18 years
All necessary forms and fees must be completed at the time of submission.